Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The thing is..

I have loads of work to do, but I can't seem to get to it. I just want to hang out on the couch. I can't get organized at all and that's nothing like me. I can't focus and I'm distracted real easily. I do the laundry in 5 episodes and it takes me half an hour to peel potatoes for dinner. What's going on?? I'm tired, I'm exhausted in fact. If only I could get a good night's sleep. My blood glucose is leading a life of its own at the moment and it's not the kind of life I had in mind. I won't fuzz about it, because I know there's not much I can do about it right now. Circumstances are of that manner, that there's too much stress right now. Calm down? Is that what you are trying to tell me? Okay, that's what I want, but it's not totally in my hands, is it? I would like to empty my head of all those spinning thoughts, but who can I trust to take over? Because someone has to take over if I'm no longer allowed to puzzle.
I don't know how much longer this is going to last, but I have reached my breaking point..


No comments: