Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I will be there

For as long as I have known you, I hear you say: I'll be there! And that's exactly what you do. You live at the other end of our country, but no distance is too far away for you to support a person in need. You may be petite in size, you certainly have a big heart.

You work full time and you take care of your young grandson. He's your pride and joy! That little boy adores you and is the happiest kid ever if he can be around you. He's very lucky to have you around to take care of him and nurture him.

Your grandson is not the only child you care for. "Care" is the word that says everything about you. On a voluntary base, you help out whenever you can, to provide finances for Hippo and Friends, the organization for children with diabetes. Not one effort is too much when a child is involved..

You are very energetic and have tons of pazazz! Nobody can keep up with you. Your diabetes will not stop you from doing what you love to do: going abroad and have a great time! Even if that means you have to travel all by yourself, because your husband is more of a homester. It is what you do and it's what your savings are for.

I hope to join you in June, to go horse back riding along the beach. We have been looking forward to that for a while now, but it's finally going to happen. I have been scared to go horse back riding since I got diabetes, but hey, having another diabetic around to support me in case of an emergency is more than welcome.

May I say, I'll be there for you too, whenever you may need me?


No comments: