Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hide and Seek

I know.. I shouldn't do it, but I did.. I let you sleep in my bed. In your own bed, on top of my bed, at first. But now, you lay as close beside me as possible. Under the covers.. That is, what you normally do. The other night though, you were playing hide and seek. I heard you squeak but I couldn't trace you. I called out your name and you squeaked back at me. My duvet had come alive!!! Apparently, you had found your way in, but not the way out. You were desperately seeking for the exit. I couldn't help but laugh at you. You are such a joy! The look on your face when I pulled you out of my bedcovers.. hilarious!

I'll miss you, when you will be old enough to hold your pee long enough to sleep downstairs. Rebba will keep you warm then, don't worry. The two of you greet each other in the morning as if you haven't seen one another for a whole month, while it has only been like 5 hours.. duh..


2 comments:

Véronique said...

Ik kan me levendig inbeelden dat je het niet over je echtgenoot hebt. Hihi, die Inthe ! Ze heeft haar zaakjes prima voor elkaar. Voor je het weet zullen haar huisgenootjes "house trained" zijn

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

't is een kadeetje zulle.. Maar ik heb er al superveel plezier aan gehad. Rebba is een beetje jaloers aan 't worden. Vooral na de levering nieuwe speeltjes en kauwbeentjes van gisteren. Rebba wil alles en Inthe krijgt niets. Maar zo gaat dat niet hè. Zou ik ze in time-out kunnen zetten?