Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Because of you

You give me the courage to go on. You make me laugh with every mail you send me. You are intelligent and at the same time, very down to earth. You may have a title, but you don't abuse it. I have met you twice in person and a third meeting is coming up soon. We keep in touch via mail or phone and I love to discuss with you about the things that keep us busy.

I know you will never corner me and you will not force me into anything I don't believe in. Even if that means you have to withdraw. You say my health is priority and nothing you do for me is more important than that. It's good to have lunch conversations to get to know you and give you the chance to get to know me.

You are not a money-grubber. If money was your goal, you wouldn't do for me what you've done so far. I'm grateful and I don't know how I can thank you. Ten boxes of the finest chocolate won't cover it. I'll do my best for you and I hope not to disappoint you. I want you to be proud of me. We'll make a good team and we'll show the world that what we are trying to accomplish, is possible.

See you soon..

No comments: