Friday, February 5, 2010

A babylicious bride

You are getting married!!! I'm so thrilled for you and your fiancé. The two of you make a fantastic pair and I'm so happy for the both of you. I'm glad you are taking the step to become a married couple. I hear that little sheet of paper doesn't really matter, but I think it does.. you will no longer be girlfriend and boyfriend. You will be man and wife...

You showed me a couple of pictures of your wedding dress and I must admit: I was stunned.. you looked ravishing in that dress. I had to blink my eyes to get a tear out of the corner. It was moving, my friend. You looked happy and pretty and surprised and above all: you looked real slim! And isn't that what all brides want: to look their best on the most beautiful day in their life?

I'm looking forward to your wedding day. In 6 months, you will be married. Have you realized that???? I wish you all the best with the preparations. Take your time and don't forget to enjoy the road to happiness.


2 comments:

The one you are talking about said...

Thanks. You have to be there on my special day! Then I will tell you how happy I am ... I hope ;). But more than that, I hope you will be able to séé I'm that happy!

Big hug,

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

I can already tell how happy you are. The two of you just match up real well. I hope to be there in August. I've made a special reservation in my agenda for you. x