Saturday, January 16, 2010

The worst case scenario

My dear friend... the text message you sent me last night, made my heart stop for an instance. Then it made me shiver and my blood sugar dropped instantly to a low 59 mg/dl. You could have been dead.. Your car was hit in the rear end while driving home from work. I'm so glad you are still here amongst us. Thank goodness you sold the sports car and bought the safest car ever.. things could have turned out a lot uglier. I don't even want to think of the worst case scenario..

You are so precious and you mean so much to me. The accident will affect you, that's for sure. You already had back problems...
a whiplash and some more back injuries will not do that any good. You must be so sore now. I wish I could come over and give you a hug. I'm so happy you're alive sweetie. Shoot.. I don't know what to say. My eyes tear up.. I'm glad you had a guardian angel.


No comments: