Sunday, January 17, 2010

A road untravelled

A good friend of mine is also a therapist. I like to talk about therapy and exploring new horizons whenever I'm in her presence. She has given me the titles of some good books to read (f.i. Brandon Bays) and she's always in some kind of program to learn more about different therapies.

She has invited me to a course she's following. They had asked for volunteers, as she is completing her course to be a therapy coach. It's very interesting, but scary at the same time. I filled out the form they needed with my back ground. The coach is supposed to talk to you about the past and about subjects that keep you busy. She wanted to know about my goals in life and about emotions that keep haunting me. Just thinking about filling out this list, makes me nervous. But I guess it's a good thing, to get over some things that have happened in the past and then move on.

It is a road untravelled for me, but I believe it will help me see things in perspective. It will help me become a better person and it will help me relax. So what's wrong with that?


2 comments:

Upje said...

Daar is helemaal niets mis mee! Ik hoop dat je er iets aan gaat hebben, meisje ...

Stevige knuf,
x

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

't was heel heftig Upje...