Saturday, January 30, 2010

Because I love you

Some friends have become real precious to me over the years. So precious that I would be devastated if anything would happen to them. They have become part of my life and we share a lot. They have become more than just a friend. Sometimes I want to tell them how much I love them. Nothing weird about loving a good friend, is there? It doesn't feel uncomfortable to me to tell my friends I love them. I'm still at ease giving them a meaningful, loving hug. I'm pretty open about loving my friends. Some people think that's kinda weird, but I don't care. As long as my friends don't see it as an awkward situation, I'll keep on doing whatever I'm doing.

We are living in a cold world where people no longer connect like they used to. People have become more selfish and withdrawn. I'm a people person and I like to hang out with my friends. Having good friends is something to nurture and invest in. Do you know the saying: you will know your friends when you need them the most? That's absolutely true.. By now, I know who my real friends are and I cherish them..

No comments: