Thursday, December 3, 2009

My wish list

I love to keep lists. I keep them all over the house, in my cell phone, on my notebook. One of those lists, is my wish list. Whenever I think of something I would like to have, I write it down. Just to give you an idea, here are some things that are still on my wish list. The things are not listed in any order of preference. I will add new things whenever they cross my mind. Some things might be crossed once in a while, if I couldn't resist it any longer.
  • a subscription to Delicious magazine, Culinaire Ambiance magazine
  • Thermomix TM5
  • a device to hold my iPad on the kitchen wall while cooking
  • a CD by Barbra Streisand
  • dinner at Burg9, Nuance or The Jane
  • lunch at Pure C or at Upper Room Bar
  • a full automatic pasta machine
  • interesting cookbooks/DVD, any cookbook by Ainsley, Jacques Pépin, Paula Deen, Gary Rhodes, Justine Schofield, Julia Child, Eric Lanlard, The Pioneer Woman, Alain Ducasse
  • a professional photoshoot of our family at Fotografie Schutte 
  • professional cooking class
  • a black bread mold by Emile Henry
  • Larousse brood book
  • a black leather belt

No comments: