Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm sick and tired

I'm sick and tired, of always being sick and tired. I'm convinced the lack of sleep is tempting me. There's this constant fight between health and well being. I do the best I can to take care of myself and to live a healthy life. But the lack of sleep is not doing me any good at all, on the contrary. It takes away my energy and I feel like a worn dish cloth. My body is trying to fight back, but the lack of sleep is still in charge. It keeps me awake at night and my blood glucose is playing games with me. Not exactly the kind of games I like them to play. The constant changes in my blood glucose levels, are really wearing me out. I would like just a little more routine there.
I have a cold. A serious cold: runny nose, stingy eyes, a terrible cough that sounds like an old dog's barking, more sneezing than is good for you. My diabetes is not very helpful here. The blood glucose levels are on the roller coaster again. Very contradictory, because I love the swirls and screwdrivers of the roller coaster, just not in my health system. I need some rest..


No comments: