Thursday, November 12, 2009

A smart cookie!

What a smart cookie, the inventor of this pancake maker! I just love to make pancakes from scratch. My recipe is the best I have ever tested, honestly. The pancakes are moist, delicious, have a nice color, are light and just fabulicious!

A couple of weeks ago, we had a www.diabetesforum.be meeting. The host invited us over for a pancake party and I was surprised to see her make the pancakes. She had two pancake makers by Cloer. I had never seen this kind of pancake maker before and I was thrilled! I love kitchen appliances and one can always surprise me with an appliance I haven't got yet. You poor the pancake batter in the pancake maker, close the lid and set the timer. The pancake maker will warn you when your pancake is ready. No more burnt pancakes, and you no longer need to flip them over. I know, there's is some charm to flipping over pancakes, but when you need to make a big batch, I'd rather do something else but flipping over pancakes. I could just set the timer and get to do some other work around the house. Sounds like a plan to me!!!

There's only one problem: I have not yet found a store nearby, where they sell this pancake maker. I know there's one more appliance in Zonhoven, Limburg, but that's a 2 hour drive. I'm still looking into buying one and I know it will be in my cupboard someday soon.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er zijn er al 3 in Brugge alleen, waaronder Tuyttens.
www.elektrozine.be

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

merci hè. Ben morgen in Brugge. Zal Tuyttens eens opzoeken :-)

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

Net nog eens gekeken op de site van elektrozine. Geen winkel gevonden in Brugge die dit type toestel verkoopt... Het is de 6149 van Cloer...