Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hold your head up

It's your birthday today. You turned 37. You have come a long way and you are doing a great job. Things haven't been going real smoothly lately, but I can tell you to hold your head up high. You are doing the best you can and you are entitled to some happiness. Life hasn't been easy on you. You left your country and you started a new life over here. You have a family of your own now. You have a wonderful job and you've worked real hard to get that job. I'm proud of you and I want you to know that.

We went on an outing today. We visited several places and we even ended up in France! You were impressed and it was good to see you have a good time. Of course we ended up somewhere to have dinner.
Taking you home, you told me you had made a special birthday cake with strawberries and you had put aside a piece for me. I know you are a really good baker, so I was looking forward to this promising cake. And as usual: it was just perfect!

Happy birthday my friend. I'm glad I got to spend this day with you..


No comments: