Monday, October 5, 2009

All by myself

A huge change is about to happen in my life, and I thought I would have to battle this fight on my own. But that's not the case. I have so many good friends around me and a family that is truly amazing. Today I had a serious talk with my girls and they were so loving and caring and they honestly understand what I'm going through. So they will support me as good as they can, in whatever I decide to do. They love me for who I am and so do my friends and relatives.

I also have doctors to back me up on my decision and it's good to know. After all, they have to guide you through this ordeal and you lay your body in their hands. But I'm confident and I have tried to find the best doctors available.

I'm no longer all by myself.. I feel blessed...


No comments: