Friday, August 7, 2009

Move along

It wasn't easy. But you are moving on. You turned 50 and you decided it was time to make your own life, your own truth, fullfil your own dreams. You are an intelligent woman. You are a great mother. You are a wonderful friend. Sometimes you are my own private therapist. You are creative, you are eloquent, you are a teacher. But most of all: you are a very loving person, with an open mind and a true friend..
You have moved. You've met someone. The two of you understand one another and you get along real well. It's different. He's not like the man you married a long time ago. You and him are on the same level in life. That's important to you. I'm sure you will always love your ex-husband, because of the time you spent together and because of the son the two of you raised. He will always be part of your life. So it is possible, to move on, have a new relationship and still keep in touch with your ex. That's because you are so open and liberated and because you are not crossed with your ex and neither is he. I'm glad for all of you, that things are working out just fine! You deserve it!
You invited me into your new home.. I was stunned by the possibilities the house has. What instantly hit me, getting out of the car, was the silence. I heard nothing. It's so peaceful where you live. Your neighbors were looking at me, passing by, like they had never seen a car before. Your lovely garden is so inviting, with the little table in front. That's where you and your friend have breakfast when the sun is out, right under one of the apple trees.
We picked fresh and juicy raspberries, had magenta blackberries and for the first time, I had home made apple ginger jelly. Too bad I missed your friend's rain shower!
We had lunch together. I brought my home made B'Stilla and we made a salad to go with that. You are a true organic food lover and you always introduce me to things I have never had before.
You're happy.. and that makes me happy too.

No comments: