Friday, August 28, 2009

E.T. phone home

I'm sure you heard about it: the creepy alien baby that was found in an animal trap in Mexico. It looks pretty creepy to me. But is it real? Or is it science fiction? We have heard this kind of story before and none of the stories appeared to be true. Its eyes look a little bit too familiar to me. Like the aliens you would see in a movie. Why didn't they give it different eyes, to make it look more real?
There are believers and non-believers. I must say: I'm a non-believer. I believe in spirits and I love to watch the Lisa Williams shows. But I must admit: I have never been a science fiction fanatic. The movies make me laugh and I can't even watch it for 10 min because I think it's so stupid and ridiculous. I prefer real life movies.
But anyway, this Mexican farmer found the creature in an animal trap. He was scared and he tried to drown the "thing" (wouldn't you call someone to come see it???). Of course he took its picture before he drowned it. This event occurred somewhere in 2007 and only in 2008 scientists have looked into it. What a shame.. lol
Apparently, the poor farmer died a terrible death afterwards. Revenge of the aliens? Maybe it is a good subject for a new movie?


1 comment:

Upje said...

Hihihi. Ik heb er toch ook mijn ernstige twijfels bij, hoor. En ik kan ook écht niet naar Science Fiction kijken. Er mag fantastie inzitten zoveel je wilt - het hoeft heus niet allemáál waar gebeurd zijn - maar ik heb toch liefst dat het echt ZOU kunnen zijn ... ;)

Mss moet jij die SF-film over dit wezen schrijven? Ik zie dat je al een mooie verhaallijn in je hoofd hebt zitten! :D