Thursday, August 6, 2009

Emergency call

It was pretty embarrassing.. Unloading the trunk of my car, my daughter said: mom, it's like someone is talking on your phone?? So I looked for my purse and indeed, I heard someone on the speaker of my BlackBerry. I thought it was hubby, trying to reach me. So I picked up, my hands full of grocery bags and I said: what's up??? A stranger asked me if I were okay, since I called Emergency.. DUH!! I don't know what happened or how I dialled their number, but apparently I did. I apologised and the operator confirmed the fake call as a mistake..
I'd better check the phone and see if Emergency call is programmed in speed dial..


1 comment:

Upje said...

Owla, da's minder!!! Hihihi, hoe krijg je het toch altijd gedaan ;). Gelukkig dat ze het als een mistake opnamen, en je niet al direct één of andere factuur stuurden of een preek gaven dat dit nummer wel voor ernstige dingen bedoeld was enzo :s.

Mijn pa heeft trouwens al een miljoen keer mijn zus gebeld op die manier (haar naam begint met een A), dus nu heeft hij haar naam gewijzigd in Dochter A of zoiets, ik weet al niet meer. Hihi.