Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wild horses

Yesterday, I had the chance to see two beautiful girls riding their horses. They are fabulous! So natural, so pure, so serene. I used to go horseback riding myself, but it's been ages. Although I still remember "my horse" very well. His name was Torro and he was the only horse I rode in my teens. When Torro retired and died, I quit riding and I never went back. I still have his picture and on the back, I taped a hair out of his tail. He was so loveable and my best friend. I have cleaned many stables and got free riding lessons in return.

So I finally had the chance to see these two sisters ride two wonderful horses. And they did real well, even though they are still pretty young. I'm proud of them!

The smell of the horses brought me back down memory lane.. It's like I could smell Torro.. nostalgia to the top.


No comments: