Wednesday, July 22, 2009

To do lists

I like to have everything organized. That's why I keep making to do lists, as well as shopping lists, what to take on a holiday - lists, activities for the children -lists, lists of addresses and birthdays... It comforts me, to know that I have lists, so I don't have to remember everything. It also means that I forget everything, because I know I have lists that will remind me later. Most lists are kept on my notebook.. Imagine the panic when the notebook decides to crash! Total disaster, because I'm really lost without my lists.

So nowadays I also BlackBerry my lists. Not bad. Whenever I hear a great subject I can blog about, I add it to my blog - list. I have a list on the BB for great recipes I come up with on the road. Lists that state all the supplies and information on diabetes I might need, like the basal pattern for my insulin delivery. Just in case the battery of my pump dies and I lose all the necessary information to start the pump again.

I'm already making a to do list for my brother in law, who will be housesitting while we spend our vacation in Morocco next month. After all, our appliances are different than his, we have pets that need special care, he needs to know how the remote control of our TV works, how to operate the dishwasher and so on...

I think I need a list to write down what other lists I need to make.. What a relief once I get to erase the chores that have been done!


No comments: