Friday, July 24, 2009

A pledge to myself

I made a pledge to myself: I will take care of myself, because I deserve it..

So I made the most difficult call I ever had to make and I set a date: September 8th, 2009, 10:30 AM. The conversation I'm going to have that day, may change my life forever. Many of you will not agree with the decision I'm about to make. Others will say: go for it! and make the best of it. It's a double feeling and it's a decision I have made all by myself. I have listened to others, I heard your opinions on it. But in the end: it will be my choice.. and I know you will understand. Thanks for the support..


1 comment:

Upje said...

Of course we do ... Even though I hope they will have an other, less radical solution (with good results).

I will understand and support you ... Don't be afraid!