Saturday, July 11, 2009

The little things

The kids are home from school for two months. I'm happy to have them around. I love to spend time with them and enjoy their laughter. They didn't always get along that well - although they didn't fight either - but the gap between their ages is getting smaller. It's like the little one is now allowed in the big girls club. Her sister is starting to appreciate her much more and that makes me happy. It's great to have a sister around to do things with. It brings me joy when I see them get along and have a great time in the pool or on the trampoline. Or how we all sit on the couch to watch a movie over and over again. It's about the little things in life. A cuddle, a little girl snuggling up against you on the sofa, a small note once in a while. I'm very happy with my family.


No comments: