Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Throwing it all away

I have this urge to clear up all the mess we have gathered over the years. We have a small spare room upstairs, that is packed with rubbish and lost items. This room will be transformed into another bathroom, in due time. As long as the mess is still present, there is not going to be an extra bathroom. So I need to clear it.
I would like to have a huge container in front of the house, so I can open the window and throw it all out. My opinion is: if you don't know what's in that room, you don't need it. Unfortunately, no other member in the house shares my opinion. I have no trouble throwing away things or finding another owner for useable items. I think I need to call Niecy Nash's Clean House Team. 
I'm pretty sure the chore could be done in 1 day. Then why don't I get started????


No comments: