Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm proud to be a Leo

Leos are known to be generous, loyal, encouraging and ambitious. But they can also be pretentious, domineering, melodramatic, vain and stubborn.

I am a very independent person but I need to control something or someone and I need someone to admire and appreciate me. I'm a much happier person when I have an audience or a following of people to look up to me. I prefer not to be alone. I love to be around people.

Leos have a zest for life and a warm spirit and people are attracted to those characteristics. People like to surround this social butterfly and Leos are very hard not to like. My friends are pampered by me and treated well.

I despise dull and regular routines. If so, I will create my own drama and excitement. I enjoy basking in the spotlight. My energy acts like a magnet to other people and I love to nurture my friends by entertaining them.

I'm very generous and openhearted. At the end of each day, I like to reflect and see what I have achieved that day. I like a luxurious way of life. Don't make me go camping.. that's just not me..

My goal in life is, to make this world a better place. I'm proud to be a Leo. Can't imagine being another Zodiac Sign. It wouldn't be me.

2 comments:

chantal said...

Ik ben er ook zo fier op!!!!

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

we zullen eens samen moeten klinken op onze verjaardag hè!