Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dr. Phil?

I think it must be a true eye opener, to have Dr. Phil as your personal therapist. I love his shows and normally I record them. In the late evening, when my family is in bed, I watch his episodes. I have learned so many good things already. 
What I love the most about Dr. Phil, is how he advices couples to be grateful to one another. Every morning, you should ask yourself: "what can I do today, to make the life of my partner better?" Isn't that a great thought? It sure would make life a whole lot easier.. The world would be a lot better if we would live it the Dr. Phil-way.

Dr. Phil and Oprah Winfrey are very popular in the States and over here, more and more people get to know their shows. I think Oprah is a magnificent lady and she can be real proud of herself. 

It would be fantastic if one day, I could attend the Dr. Phil or Oprah Winfrey show.. But I think it will remain a dream..


No comments: