Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cotton balls in my head

It's been pretty hectic around here and too much is going on at the same time. I feel numb and it feels like there are cotton balls in my head. I need to make some more to-do lists, in order to organise whatever needs to be done. I make lists in my BlackBerry, lists in my head, lists on paper, lists on the notebook. It feels great when you can erase some items that you have completed. But that's not the case yet.

A couple of years ago, we had this lady that came to help us clean the house. I thought that was wonderful and it gave me extra time to do what I like to do most. Until she stole Eva's piggy bank. Twice! That's when we decided not to have anyone around the house anymore. Meaning the cleaning is up to us again. Leaving us less time to enjoy life.

I would like to clear my head and take all the cotton balls out. I think it would feel real refreshing.

3 comments:

An_° said...

"A clean house is a sign of a wasted life".

Saw this on a refrigerator magnet once; stuck with me ever since :)

www.kokenenhogehakken.blogspot.be said...

That's a very nice line! Maybe I'll use it one day as a title, if you allow me :-)

An_° said...

Sure, why not? ;-)