Friday, April 17, 2009

And I will walk 500 miles..

in your dreams! I hate sports. I despise it. It frustrates me, how doctors keep telling me to be more active and participate in some kind of sport. Any sport. If only I would exercise, my weight would come down. Am I truly the only person around that just hates to exercise? It does not thrill me at all, it doesn't make me feel better, I won't get addicted to it. DUH! It upsets me, it makes me sweat like crazy, I feel fat amongst the Barbie dolls in their jolly, colorful trim suits. It makes me binge, it makes me even more huge, it wears me out and that leads to more binging, which leads to more weight and even more frustration.
So, no thanks, been there, done that. Sorry guys, you'll have to live with it. You can enjoy your sport as much as you want, but I'm not going to join you.

No comments: